Bo Le Leaders Limited
Bó Lè Associates is the largest executive search firm in Asia with a well-developed network of 14 wholly-owned local offices and 380+ staff in the region (Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur). We have 330+ experienced consultants and researchers, and 50+ support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication specialists. We have been ranked No. 1 in China and Indonesia, and also in the top three in Malaysia and the Philippines. Bó Lè Leaders is the wholly-owned subsidiary of RGF, the world’s fifth largest and Japan’s largest HR service provider.
Our top 10 clients are all Fortune 100 companies. Bó Lè Leaders has been recognized as a leader and top provider of quality services. We were globally voted as one of the “Top 10 Executive Search Firm in 2012” in a survey conducted by TopExecutiveSearchFirms.com. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.
Mobile Developer - Android
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919237
Our Client a Financial Services focused company with various interests in Real Estate, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Asset Management and Technology is looking to hire candidates for multiple new positions.
The key responsibilities of the team are:
- Research and prototyping with newest mobile technology
- Development of both reusable software components and libraries as well as consumer facing mobile applications
- Setting the standards and best practices
- Work in close collaboration with a dynamic team of top technologists, scientists, traders as well as external stakeholders
- Simple! you need to have experience with Android (Java)
- Strong CS fundamentals - especially object oriented design
- Real passion for learning new technologies
- Strong analytical problem solving skills using scientific method and design of experiments
- Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping to develop processes and best practices for both company and industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams
- Excellent collaborator, able to make a positive contribution in a dynamic team spread around the world
- Self motivated, able to work independently, entrepreneurial, excellent time management
- Fun loving personality is crucial
- Android custom views, fragments, and networking API
- Experience programming for UX
- One app in the Google Play Store
- Knowledge of iOS is a plus