Mobile Game Production Specialist - (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
Recruit Logic Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994975
Our client is a global mobile game company. They are looking for a Technical Game Production Specialist to join their team to supports its business expansion in Asia.
- Act as a bridge to connects gap between content/creative and engineering to make the game come alive.
- Direct impact on the performance of our game, and your work product will be quickly visible, tested and validated.
- Integrating creative assets (art, sound, effects) into a game without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits
- Acting as a bridge between the creative and engineering teams
- Helping the creative team diagnose and solve technical problems so they can realize their artistic vision
- Investigating new techniques and best practices, then documenting them, implementing them and training the team
- Using tools and scripts as necessary to optimize workflow so that each discipline can focus on their core contribution
- Optimize content for memory and performance gains while maintaining our high standards for user experience
- Contribute to technical solutions and pipeline design for the production and delivery of art assets, to help maximize our technology
- You will have responsibility for smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2-D and occasionally 3D elements. The position requires some knowledge and experience of visual effects, scripting and computer graphics processes.
- At least 1+ year experience in a comparable position/industry or a strong academic track- record and portfolio
- Strong technical background and a positive, curious attitude
- Ability write scripts for the various tools involved in the art-to-game pipeline a big plus
- Working knowledge of Unity 3D a major plus
- Experience in game/mobile game development pipelines
- Passionate in gaming industry
- Previous experience with games a plus
- Able to communicate and coordinate between technical and creative teams
- An interest in and aptitude for optimizing assets for narrow-bandwidth or low-performance environments
- Knowledge of current production technologies and their relevant application – Adobe Creative Suite a must.
- Additional skills such as 3-D (Maya, Modo or Zbrush) and VFX a plus
- Bilingual with working command of English - written and spoken.
- Energetic, proactive with great communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient, high self-motivation and initiative
- Organized, flexible, hardworking and detail-oriented
- Hands-on approach with their work
- Travel required: 0% - 10%
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Recruit Logic Limited
About Recruit Logic Limited
Recruit Logic is a trusted recruitment partner of leading global organizations with consultancy needed in IT Recruitment, General Recruitment, Executive Search, Talent Management and Career Advisory across APAC.
Our hiring is truly end to end – from analyzing, selection, technical assessment to on-boarding and engagement. Our consultants are experts within both the fields of permanent and contract positions, and are fully flexible to cater to both client and candidate needs.
We are professional in working with talents and advise them in making the right career move.