FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300 wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Motion Graphic Designer - Advertising Sales Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837079
Employer Ref. EMCD-CC-J-0504-18/FOX0002Y7
- Motion Graphic Designer - Advertising Sales Department
- Based in Hong Kong
- College graduate in graphic and advertising design or equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with producers and independently to create top-notch motion graphics for diverse clients and television advertising projects to air internationally on Fox channels.
- Support the creative and sales teams in any aspect requiring visual materials (storyboards, concept boards, presentations, etc)
- Contribute to discussions and brainstorms with the rest of the creative team.
- Be able to work to a tight deadline and strict budgets.
- Develop thought leadership in visual storytelling, and all things related to design.
- A minimum of 1-2 years as a key member of a design team, producing graphics for an international audience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective communication skills in English – both verbal and written
- Passionate about design and television
- Thorough knowledge of motion graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc)
- Strong conceptual and visual design background pertaining to typography, colour theory, illustration, photography and design layouts.
- Thorough knowledge of international television standards and specs
- 3D (C4D, 3DS Max) knowledge desirable
- Confident and independent designer, able to work with or without direction
- Able to manage outsource partners and freelancers to execute design briefs
- A real team player with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Any additional creative talents/skills (photography, filmmaking, music, etc) are desirable
- Please submit a link to a showreel of your work. Do not apply without a showreel.
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.