FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Motion Graphics Designer – Hollywood Movies
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837080
Employer Ref. FSD-CC-J-0510-15/FOX0002XY
- Motion Graphics Designer – Hollywood Movies
- Based in Hong Kong
- Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position, under the Executive Producer and Art Director, will conceptualize, create and execute graphics for on-air programs and promotion.
- Collaborate with Promotion producers on campaigns to promote western general entertainment content and station image/brand.
- Collaborate with advertising sales and marketing department to produce high-end advertisements.
- Work with local marketing teams to create still graphics and animations for on ground events.
- Service the entire channel’s design needs from motion graphics, on-air graphics packages, presentation layouts, promotional materials, logo design, and web graphics.
- Organize and maintain graphic storage and libraries.
- Import digital files for playback into various systems.
- Work with operation department to ensure proper playback of on-air graphic elements.
- 1-3 years of motion graphics design and production experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fundamental design and typography skills are required.
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- Proven creativity utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator is required.
- Knowledge of third party plug-ins (Trapcode, Optical Flares and Magic Bullet Looks).
- A thorough understanding of audio and video compression techniques.
- Cinema 4D – 3D modelling and animation a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office needed: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable using both Mac and PC platforms.
- Strong communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and motivated to work in a creative environment.
- Must possess the ability to work within strict timelines in an organized manner.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high pressure environment is essential.
- Links to online portfolios and demo reels should be included on resumes in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.