A Hong Kong Developer is looking for an Assistant Project Manager for their Hotel Redevelopment Projects in Kowloon East.
MT or Assistant Project Manager for HK Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997138
- Degree holder in Architectural / Building Surveying / Construction Management or related disciplines
- Member or HKIA / RICS / HKIS / CIOB or equivalent
- Planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive development projects in Hong Kong
- Progress, quality and budgetary control; liaising and collaborating with government authorities, consultants, contractors as well as internal departments
- Possess a minimum of two years' project management and architectural supervisory experience in residential, commercial and retail projects, preferably with developers, consultancy firm or main contractors
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer an attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the application form.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.