Galton Voysey Limited
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a platform for building, buying and developing consumer product brands.
Currently we are home to 28 iconic brands that we have developed or acquired.
With a proven and tested network of over 140 factories, Galton Voysey builds and acquires brands across a broad range of consumer, lifestyle and home goods segments from Europe, US and all over the world.
Our success stems from the 8 Galton Voysey key areas of operation working effectively together:
- Branding & our in-house marketing agency
- Quality control
- Legal, compliance & intellectual property protection
- Financing & brand acquisitions
- Sales & distribution
Multi-Brand Operations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837037
About the Position
Some examples of tasks that the Multi-Brand Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Organizing effective meetings between the global offices and managing the calendars of our executive team.
- Tracking action points and following up when necessary to ensure all the important projects are completed on schedule.
- Establishing relationships with our external partners.
- Maximizing the efficiency of the executive team by assisting with email and daily hurdles.
We guarantee that this job will be challenging, constantly evolving, very exciting, high stress at times, and will definitely keep you on your toes. In return, you will gain an invaluable insight into how a global, successful consulting firm is built.
This is a long-term career opportunity. As our company grows, our ideal candidate will grow with it.
We are looking for an up and coming generalist who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach to this work. We expect you to be a self-starter and be comfortable in planning, setting up and running systems and processes from the ground up.
- Analytical thinker
- Not afraid of hard work
- Hands-on experience setting things up from scratch
- Up and coming career path - it is not the number of years of experience that counts, but rather your ability to deliver results and learn on the job
- 4 weeks of paid vacation every year
- A family friendly environment
- A competitive market based salary
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- A diverse environment with great colleagues
- Any equipment of your choosing