jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834691
Employer Ref. 507950/001
One of Asia Pacific's largest banks is looking for Multichannel Managers to drive regional projects on a long term basis.
Reporting directly to the stakeholders, you will be responsible for the successful planning and delivery of key projects.
This will be a long term commitment, with a one year contract to start, with expectations of extension and conversions to permanent.
About the Role:
- Coordinate with technical team and project stakeholders for product/service/ system implementation
- Prepare documents for project implementation, such as User Requirement, Test Plan, User manual etc.
- Support project coordination, progress update, management information reporting, testing, user deployment, user training and service launch
- Manage the overall project planning, implementation, control and completion of specific banking projects
About the Person:
- University degree holder in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related business discipline
- Possess experience within retail banking, preferably those with ATM and customer contact centre experience
- Possess project planning and implementation experience
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English is a must
- Must be able to commit to a one year contract
About the Company:
This is a great opportunity for those looking to lead regional projects within a global bank known for its promotional opportunities and culture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.