Founded in 2006, Madcradle Online Limited (www.madcradle.com) is a leading creative and digital marketing agency in Hong Kong. Our group is based in Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, China and Taiwan) and has over 250 professional and experienced marketers. We have expertise in launching O2O (both online to offline and offline to online) campaigns to deliver viral marketing impacts and ROIs for advertisers and corporate clients.
Our teams have solid experiences in search engine marketing (Yahoo, Google, Baidu, etc), rich media, and social media marketing such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WeChat and Weibo to help businesses grow in today's world. Yahoo HK has appointed Madcradle Online as one of the authorized Gold Partner for more than 9 years, and we are also the Premier SMB Partner of Google HK. We have close partnership with other market leaders in Hong Kong, including Facebook, PayPal, Baidu, and more.
Our work has been recognized by many credible parties from all over the world, including awards such as “Excellence in Online Marketing” by 《Capital and Capital Weekly》, “Most Valuable Online Marketing Agency” by Mediazone Limited, and the “Best Company for Leadership–Integrated & Social Media Marketing” by IAIR Group in Europe.
Clientele includes Nanjing Youth Olympic Games 2014, Hong Kong International Film Festival, Cathy Pacific Catering, Chime-Long Paradise, Hong Kong Times Square, Marks & Spencer, Cadbury, 3M, Tag Heuer, Volkswagen, Land-Rover, RTHK, Sino Group, Swire Properties, Suning, LightMAC, Phillip Wain, Li & Fung, and more.
If you want to develop your future in the digital marketing field, Madcradle Online is the best place for you!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219660
To cope with our rapid business expansion, as a dynamic and friendly firm in online marketing industry, we would like to invite professional candidates with a keen interest to develop a career with us.
- Understand and interpret brand, user, and business needs - and conceptualise creative solutions that work across all channels
- Understand every touch point between the brand and audience is a medium, it may include digital or non-digital channels and forms O2O strategy
- Mentor a team of designers and copywriters and ensure the creative quality of the outputs
- Push boundaries and leverage trends and best practices
- Be a partner to our integrated offering and work with different talents - advertising, UX, social strategy, etc
- less experience will be considered as Digital Creative Specialist
- 3 years or above experience in digital or integrated agency setting
- Savvy in social media and all digital things
- Mastery in articulating your idea (both visual and verbal)
- Proficiency in web UI, app UI and typography
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, In-Design, After Effects, etc
- Experience in HTML5, Flash, Dreamweaver and web development
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills or ability to get creative concepts
- Proficient in both written and spoken in English and Chinese
What's On Offer
- 5-day Work
- Bank Holidays and Birthday Leave
- Medical Allowance
- Staff Training
- Team Building Activities
- Friendly Work Environment
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only ***
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to us.