Red Vocal Limited
Red Vocal Academy is a rapidly expanding music school with singing courses catered for local young children and teens aged 3-11. Our School is now looking for part-time music instructors for our junior music courses for children.
We are inviting passionate and committed teachers to join our team. Fresh graduates are welcomed. To learn more about our academy, please visit our website at www.RedVocal.com.
Music Instructor (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916766
- Teach our junior music courses for children age 3 – 11 with a versatile repertoire, including traditional art songs, nursery rhymes, Broadway / Disney musicals, pop songs etc.
- Assist in the preparation of course materials
- Prepare simple student evaluation reports
- Classes will be scheduled on weekdays mornings and afternoons, and weekends as well
- Our centres will be located in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma Holder in Music Education or Performance; or 3 years of relevant teaching experience
- Qualification of Grade 5 Theory or above, or sufficient knowledge of music theory
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Strong sense of responsibility and positive working attitude
- Qualification of Grade 5 Piano or above would be a bonus
- Experience with young children; enjoy working with children and able to discipline them
- Possess a fun, loving, patient personality
- We welcome fresh graduates to join our team
- Successful candidates should expect a training/probation period that varies from 3-6 months depending on teaching performance
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.