Market Leader for Legal Recruitment in Asia
Recruit Legal is the premier specialist legal recruitment company in Asia.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnerships; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. Recruit Legal’s consultants are dedicated to understanding your unique needs and tailoring our support to exceed your expectations.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and to help you at every stage of your career.
Named Company Secretary + Company Secretarial Manager (BRAND NEW TEAM IN 2017!)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998928
A renowned HK Main Board Listed Company is now looking for TWO headcounts: Named Company Secretary + Company Secretarial Manager for a BRAND NEW MEDIUM-SIZED COMPANY SECRETARIAL TEAM!
About the Job
- work in a brand new medium-sized team with autonomy to implement your own management/working style
- handle/oversee a full spectrum of company secretarial matters
- advice and provide updates on relevant compliance and corporate governance related matters to senior/top management
- prepare and/or review any relevant reports, announcements, board minutes, circulars etc.
- liaise with relevant external parties/regulatory bodies for the Company
- facilitate in board meetings, shareholders' meetings and board committees' meetings
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- degree holder or above
- Associate Member of HKICS / ICSA
- >4 years of relevant company secretarial experience for Company Secretarial Manager
- >9 years of solid company secretarial experience for Named Company Secretary
- familiar with HK Listing Rules and Companies Ordinance
- fluent in verbal and written English as well as Chinese (Cantonese + Mandarin)
How to Apply
Please write in to tony @recruit-legal.com with your full resume (in MS-Word Format), stating your current and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click on the “Apply Now” button below or call Tony at (852) 2169 0029 for a confidential discussion on this job and more of the similar job opportunities.