NARS – Assistant CRM Manager (Ref: NARS-CRM)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998446
- Formulate customer loyalty program and the customer database to enhance customer growth and retention;
- Conduct segmentation and collect new insight to develop effective CRM strategies
- Communicate with Sales & Training teams on CRM policies and compile with operational workflow procedures;
- Develop and implement retail marketing strategies and trade marketing campaigns
- Identify potential business partners for joint promotions and collaboration
- Follow up all commercial and retail events , customer events, ensure align with brand direction
- Plan and execute GWP and sampling; conduct budget and forecast
- Bachelor in Marketing / Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years in consumer marketing and CRM experience gained from international brands, with luxury brands background would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical skill, attentive to details and strong numerical sense;
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Result-oriented and able to work under fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
We offer 5-day work week, competitive salary, year-end bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount to the successful candidate. Interested candidates please send by mail or email a resume together with salary expectation to:
Human Resources Department, Shiseido Hong Kong Limited
17/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NARS
NARS: the mission
At the heart of NARS is François Nars’ mission to empower women to experiment and have fun with makeup by teaching them how to enhance their natural beauty and individual characteristics. An iconoclastic philosophy, Nars believes there are no rules when it comes to beauty; whatever makes you look and feel good is right.
NARS: the cosmetics
Nars is inspired by color, and the NARS Cosmetics collection provides women with a full spectrum of classic and fashion-forward colors and innovative products from which they can build their makeup wardrobe and express their individual beauty. Wearable, translucent yet concentrated color allows women to experiment with a full range of hues, each compressed to reach maximum density creating the rich, intense shades desired by Nars.
NARS is now inviting high caliber candidates to join the following position.
Check us out on http://narscosmetics.com/ for more brand details.