EtonHouse International Pre-School Limited
Inviting passionate educators to join us in shaping the future
Native English Teacher [Tai Po] (Starting January 2017)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914786
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Undertake the teaching of a class in accordance with the school’s agreed policies and guidelines.
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place.
- Provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment, to the Principal or other authorized officer.
- Encourage children to take pride in their own environment and show respect and concern for others, to the benefit of the school as a caring community.
- Be responsible for all aspects of classroom management e.g care of equipment with resources well-labelled and accessible. Maintain a tidy, well organised room.
- Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning.
- Collaborate with other teaching colleagues in establishing and developing effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios.
- Keep appropriate records of achievement for each child in class and provide regular reports.
- Build positive links with parents of children under your care.
- Guide and motivate assistant teachers in carrying out the class activities.
- Relevant professional teaching experience in a preschool setting in an established international school.
- The candidate preferably should hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood or Education or equivalent, which is obtained from a recognised University or College involving not less than 3 years full time study;
- Teachers Certificates, Diplomas or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education;
- Teaching experience using inquiry based learning or Reggio Emilia approach is highly valued.
- Applicants must provide original copies of their Certificates and academic transcripts for authentication;
- International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;