Monkey Tree English Learning Center is the largest learning center in Hong Kong and is currently expanding its roots into China and Macau. Founded in 2009, Monkey Tree now boasts over 43 centers throughout Hong Kong and continues to broaden its horizons. We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Students aged 2 – 14 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by our dedicated team of professionals. Our small class sizes, internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Native English Teacher (China Position)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993202
Monkey Tree is currently recruiting passionate and dynamic individuals to join our diverse community of teachers. This is a unique opportunity to form an integral part of an established company that is constantly growing and adapting. At Monkey Tree, we believe that our Human Capital is fundamental to our productivity and thus focus attention on developing our employees’ job satisfaction, stability and career growth. Successful applicants will be granted the opportunity to develop and enhance both young minds and their own in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world.
- Native English Speaker
- A University Degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL OR a Bachelor of Education/University Degree/Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
- A valid passport (with at least one year on it)
- At least 2 years working experience
- A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
- Must be available to work on weekends, but will only work three half days in week.
- Full Visa Sponsorship
- Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
- Competitive incremental salary
- Optional convenient and affordable accommodation package
- Overtime payment
- Summer holiday bonus
- Contract completion bonus PLUS flight reimbursement upon completion
- 10 days paid annual leave
- Paid public holidays
- Orientation program
- Employee assistance and support
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organize and prepare necessary class materials
Starting Date : Positions available throughout 2017