Eureka Language Services was founded in 2001 by two teachers with a unique vision for English language education in Hong Kong. We are committed to helping people achieve high language proficiency and facilitating them to explore their creative, analytical and communicative capacities. We provide a broad range of language solutions, which promote life-long learning and cross-cultural exchange.
Native English Teacher
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994745
The Native English Teachers are required to:
For a Full-time position
- Teach at a primary or secondary school, or a kindergarten
- Develop teaching materials tailored to the school’s needs
- Engage in an ongoing conversation with the English panel on English teaching and learning
For a Part-time position
- Teach at various secondary schools, primary schools and kindergartens in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories,
- Lead English activities outside the classroom, and/or
- Provide private and small-group tuition
- University degree (High school graduates will be considered for teaching assistant positions)
- Teaching qualification such as Certificate in TESOL/TEFL, CELTA and PGDE preferred
- Teaching experience preferred
- Passion for language education and youth empowerment
- Good teacher personality - patient, friendly and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Working visas are available for high-calibre candidates.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and full resume in WORD format to us/ click apply now.
All information received will be used for employment-related purposes only.
Eureka is now in collaboration with Global English, an accredited provider of TESOL courses. Please visit http://eurekahk.net/tesol for further details.