American English Workshop Limited
American English Workshop is a growing English tutorial center with locations throughout Hong Kong.
We operate our own centers and work with partner centers to enhance our ability to provide quality teachers to students throughout Hong Kong.
We have been in operation since 2012 and have been growing rapidly since we opened. We operate tutorial centers, provide home tutors for children and working adults, and help our partner centers with teacher training and curriculum development. Learn more about our center at
Native English Teachers Required
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916935
American English Workshop is seeking qualified Native English teachers to work in Hong Kong.
Positions are immediately available. We are continually hiring teachers and expect to be hiring throughout the next 12 months.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers.
• You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your NATIVE language, your CV will not be considered.
• You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
• You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if needed)
• You must be good with children
• You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
• You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
• 1-2 years teaching experience desired, but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers under the working holiday visa scheme (applicants from the UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand can apply for this).
How To Apply:
Salaries range from $18,000-$21,000 HKD/month plus incentive bonuses. Teachers
are also given the opportunity to do private tutoring during off hours to increase pay if desired. Compensation package also includes airfare reimbursement and 24 paid holidays per year.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype/Google video interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed. Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply.