Negotiator – Office Leasing
Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922698
- Manage client's portfolio including new lettings, tenancy renewals & disposals
- Provide professional advice on property strategy, lease negotiation and administration
- Respond to client’s enquiries through details in writing and arranging physical inspection of the appropriate properties
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Analyze market trends & conduct market research
- Tertiary education
- 1 – 2 years’ real estate working experience
- Holder of EAA License
- Passionate in real estate with strong drive to succeed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, proactive and good team player
- Good command of Cantonese & English, Mandarin will be an advantage
Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Manager.
Please apply with full career and qualification details, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25611&siteid=5325&areq=47921BR&Codes=D_JobsDB
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with confidence and used for the purpose of employment only.
About Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees. More information at www.jll.com.