Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
Nestlé Trainee Program 2017
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780194
Nestlé believes that each one of us can make a difference to our long term business performance; we want to help you to reach your full potential. We have a long reputation for providing development and career opportunities, especially internationally. Our business and our competitors are evolving. Achieving our vision will require new skills and will offer you a new career opportunities.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Enthusiastic to join Nestlé – Nestlé fan preferred!
- University education with 0-1 year work experience
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (both Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- A good team player with flexibility, leadership skills, passionate to learn & to win
- A quick learner who likes challenges and is able to perform under pressure
- A can-do attitude, mature, self-motivated & energetic
- Analytical & result-oriented
- Available on or before 1 July 2017
When you are successfully selected, you will gain:
- Job rotation to gain diversified exposure, knowledge and hands-on experience
- Participation in special projects / assignments under the mentorship of senior managers
- Opportunities to unleash potential and develop expertise in specific functions / departments
- A wide range of training workshops and on-the-job training
Assessments & Interviews
How to apply
Please visit Nestle Trainee Program 2017 and download and fill in the Application Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may attach your full resume in the email but the application form is a must.
Application Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
(All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)