Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech”) is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004804796
We are currently seeking Full-time Network Engineer, to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for supporting network infrastructure. The candidate will be hired for Network Engineer or Network Administrator according to their working experiences and qualification.
- Maintain IT inventories updating schedules as needed and properly disposing of equipment.
- Responsible for the upkeep of computer hardware and software systems and to design and implement new networks
- In charge of network address assignments, management and implementation of protocols.
- In charge of conducting maintenance on computers, printer, routers, smartphones, etc
- Network monitoring, testing for weaknesses, handling updates, installing and implementing security programs, and evaluating network management software.
- Responsible for ensuring that the network used by the organization is working effectively and is properly maintained.
- Responsible of making sure that licenses are paid for and up to date, checking for security breaches, and maintaining proper installations and applications.
- Handle the maintenance of networks and file servers.
- Perform delivery, physical setup, installation, troubleshooting and repair of all hardware and software.
- Maintain telecom system, including telecom, handsets and company PDA’s.
- Train users on software applications, systems, AV and telecomm systems.
- Higher Diploma in Networking,Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3 years of working experience in Networking / Telecommunications
- Has good knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and Routing, and LAN / WAN architecture
- CCNA/ CCNP holder is preferred
- Solid experience on Cisco product is an advantage
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technology
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for a senior position; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided