Advanced Card Systems Ltd. (ACS, wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Card Systems Holdings Ltd., SEHK: 2086), founded in 1995, is Asia Pacific's top supplier and one of the world's top 3 suppliers of PC-linked smart card readers, as well as the winner of Product Quality Leadership Award for Smart Card Readers from Frost & Sullivan. One of the companies on the Forbes Asia “Best Under a Billion” list in 2010, 2014 and 2015, ACS develops a wide range of high quality smart card reading/writing devices, smart cards and related products and distributes them to over 100 countries worldwide.
ACS is expanding rapidly with a global rise in popularity of smart card technology. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who are eager to learn, contribute and accept new challenges to be part of our global, fast-growing organization.
Learn more about us at www.acs.com.hk .
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995592
Employer Ref. JDB-HKEN031
- Provide general IT troubleshooting services (on email system and computers) to office staff
- Establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; establishing connections and firewalls
- Define network and backup policies and procedures
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses
- Supervise offices in China to comply with the IT requirements
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support
- Working during non-office hours occasionally in case of urgent problems is required
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in IT support, Windows server domain administration, Linux server administration, VMware vSphere administration, web / ftp server and firewall / VPN administration
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Willing to travel occasionally to China
We offer attractive remuneration packages including group medical insurance and dental scheme to successful candidates. Please submit your full resume through “Apply Now”.
*Personal data is collected for employment purpose only.