Sogo Hong Kong Co., Ltd.
To cope with our Group's business strategy and continuous expansion, we have promising plans to start new department stores and numerous projects in various locations of the People's Republic of China (PRC). We sincerely invite high caliber candidates to join our team for:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005011635
- Responsible for the establishment and administration of the IT infrastructure and plans for the network & server infrastructure & components etc.
- Provides technical expertise in supporting Networking, Security & Server solution
- Perform equipment and carrier services problem identification & resolution
- Monitor & Review the network and computer environment closely and pro-actively
- Perform network administration and security management
Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in IT / Computer Science or related disciplines
5 years working experience in network Engineer/Administrator
Acquired CCNA, CCNP & other IT related certificates is an advantage
Experience in Internet online business would be preferred
Experience and sound knowledge of network implementation project
Hands on experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and troubleshooting
In-depth knowledge of routers, switches, wireless APs, load balancers and firewalls
Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL required
Knowledge and working experience in network security is preferred
Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive salary package, public holidays, group medical insurance, excellent career development opportunities and other competitive fringe benefits to the qualified candidates. Interested parties, please send in your application details together with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department via:
Mail: 20th Floor, East Point Centre (New Wing), 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong; or
Fax No.: (852) 2831 2996
Information provided will be for the purpose of selection within the Group and only shortlisted candidates will be considered. All application will be retained for a maximum period of six months.