Network Administrator, Health Services - Network Management
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998677
Employer Ref. 12421
Responsible for communicating with network provider in various facilities. Review network provider performance in accordance with requirements.
Execute provider communication
- Operate Provider Hotline
- Handle enquiries from all channels for daily operation
- Follow up on claims enquiries from network provider
- Follow up on servicing issue investigation and documentation
- Arrange network services in accordance with requests from customers
Contribute to Network Provider Service Review
- Handle claims enquiries to ensure provider service standard is in accordance with requirement
- Perform procedure coding
- Check agreed fee
- Resolve identified issue with appropriate follow up action
Contribute to Provider Network Recruitment and Maintenance
- Conduct credentialing process in assessing provider clinical experiences
- Follow up with provider
- Coordinate and execute briefings / site visits
Contribute to Provider Usage Analysis
- Review regular usage report
- Identify area for provider appropriate follow up action
Other duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate health care related services for enhancing customer satisfaction
- Report and identify technical issue on value added services includes SMS generation on daily basis
- Participate in projects relating to service enhancement or new business initiatives arise
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- University/College graduate in nursing or Health Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Registered Nurse is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Insurance or Healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of current care delivery system.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, MS Word and Chinese Word Processing.
- Assertive, good problem solving skill and organizational skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016