jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995322
Employer Ref. 91M0077376
- Set up and configure networking equipment, such as firewalls, routers and switches
- Maintain and enhance Wi-fi operations at multiple locations
- Ensure the stability, reliability, security and performance of equipment on our infrastructure in accordance with the company's requirements
- Perform network and system administration tasks such as patching, performance monitoring, tuning, and utilization reporting and system documentation
- Perform problem management including diagnostic, root-cause analysis and problem solving of network and system problems
- Higher diploma or above in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP certificate is an advantage
- Experience in networking, routing and switching, server administration and use of monitoring tools
- Team player, self-initiative and highly motivated
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Immediately available preferred.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"