CMS(HK) was established in 1986, wholly owned by the China Merchant Securities Company Limited, is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including stock broking, margin financing, nominee and custodian services, IPO share financing, corporate finance advisory, provision of research reports and asset management. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784077
- Design and configure the local area and wide area network of the company, set up network equipment and manage leased lines, VPN and internet connections, and make sure that the goals on security, performance, capacity and disaster recovery are met;
- Manage projects related to networks, including installation, relocation, upgrade, optimization, etc.;
- Manage network security systems, including installing, configuring and monitoring firewalls, IPS and IDS, etc.;
- Maintain network diagrams, project documents and make sure that a comprehensive records of all network settings are kept;
- Provide support and solutions on network issues;
- Provide regular reports on network operation status; and
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant disciplines;
- Holders of Cisco certified qualifications are preferred;
- Proficient in the configuration of mainstream network equipment such as switches, routers and load balancers;
- Familiar with the theories and operations of network security devices such as firewalls, IPS and IDS;
- Familiar with the architecture of the Internet and various protocols such as DNS, TCP/IP, IGMP, BGP, OSPF, etc.;
- Proficient in the management of leased lines, VPNs, MPLS, etc.;
- Proficient in the solutions for the fail-over, backup and disaster recovery of networks;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a network administration position in MNCs; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.