Network Analyst (In-house)
Wharf T&T Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832862
Employer Ref. JD/RT/1810/080501
- Perform testing & implementation of proposed network-related infrastructure solution
- Perform network administrative tasks such as upgrading, security patch, performance/resources monitoring and capacity plan
- Perform diagnosis, disaster recovery & maintain the network infrastructure platform to in line with company's requirement
- Identify and resolve corporate LAN hardware/software problems, coordinate and execute deployment and integration of LAN/WAN projects
- Perform other related duties as required
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
- Degree in IT/Computer Engineering/Data Networking or related disciplines
- CCNP certification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in network design, implementation & administration in the areas of VLAN, IEPL and MetroEtherent network
- Experience in managing system of wireless and LAN/WAN networking
- Strong knowledge and familiar with Cisco and Juniper networking products
- Strong hands-on skills in the configuration of Firewalls, VPN, QoS and VoIP technology
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now".
(Please mark the Employer Reference Number on the resume & email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Ltd
About Wharf T&T Ltd
Wharf T&T is a core member of the Wharf Group and a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.