Network and Systems Administrator
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830775
- Manage system, web and application servers including VM platforms, network, storage, hardware, OS, software, applications and firewalls. Perform server administration, installation, configuration, trouble shooting, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Manage, monitor and plan VM platforms to assure sufficient resource.
- Monitor servers and perform proper remedy actions to ensure minimum impacts to server performance and up-time.
- Perform server maintenance, administration, backup and restore, health check, apply patches and upgrades.
- Conduct analysis on existing systems and availability of solutions and technologies in the market.
- Coordinate with users and vendor for project implementation and arrange training for users.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in server hardware and software maintenance.
- Familiar with VM platforms. Knowledge on WebLogic, Websphere, JBoss, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Hands-on experience in web server and application server installation, configuration, backup and restore, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Holder of the relevant server management, IT governance and IT security certificates are preferred.
- Knowledge on network setup, switch configuration, load balancer, HA configuration, application clustering and firewall configuration is an advantage.
- Knowledge on disaster recovery planning and arrangement is a plus.
- A responsible good team player with self-motivation and problem solving skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good writing and documentation skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
About China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions: