Network Build Engineer or Senior/ Network Security Engineer- 2 positions
Talent TI International (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992612
Position: Network Build Engineer Senior/ Network Security Engineer x 3
- Area of platform touched on include but not limited to firewall, intrusion detection, proxy, load balancers and malware protection infrastructure.
- Understand Network Security principles and will be able apply the security policy into the solution design.
- Prepare implementation documentation
- Prepare design documentation for project presentation and review.
- Prepare documentation for handover to network operations team for support.
Skills and qualifications requirement include:
- Minimum 2 year working experience in similar capacity. Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior positions.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Working experience in providing network solution design and implementation to data networks and perimeter security domain.
- Hands on engineering knowledge on network security product such as Juniper ScreenOS & JUNO based firewall, CheckPoint firewall, Fortinet firewall, Cisco ASA appliances, TippingPoint IPS/IDS, BlueCoat Proxy, F5 GTM & LTM will be a plus
- Certification on vendor product like CCSE, JNCIP-SEC or JNCIE-SEC will be a plus
- Good networking background, with i knowledge on commonly used routing protocols and networking systems including but not limited to use of BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Multicast
- Understanding security best practices and regulatory requirement and could apply that in their design philosophy.
- Good interpersonal skill, a team player with good written & verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical, independent and self-initiative approach to work.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Talent TI International (HK) Limited
About Talent TI International (HK) Limited
Talent International is a unique, fresh and highly successful provider of IT&T recruitment services to Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are the market leading specialist technology and telecommunications recruiters.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service by engaging the very best practices. As a quality endorsed company, certified to ISO9001 standards, we place an enormous emphasis on the level of our service and the skills and competence of our employees. However, it’s our values that truly inform our work - integrity, passion, teamwork and continuous improvement. We wouldn’t be where we are today, enjoying long-term client and candidate relationships, without them.