New B Innovation Limited is dedicated to developing advanced life-saving Hemoglobin-based Therapeutics. Our scientific experts have employed the latest technologies and innovative approaches to find health solutions for unmet medical needs. We also have on-going collaborations with top universities worldwide on various research projects. We have successfully patented our protein preparation technology in various countries. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have research laboratories and offices located in Hong Kong, China, Canada and New Zealand. To cope with business expansion and development needs, we are looking for dedicated, talented and quality talents to join our professional team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836942
Employer Ref. NE/SL/JDB191016
- Design, plan and manage implementation of infrastructure related projects
- Provide mission critical business system and application support
- Identify and troubleshoot system platform to optimize service availability
- Analyze and monitor systems, servers, applications and network performance
- Establish system management, operation procedure and documentation
- Provide support on IT security management system, patch management and auditing response on a timely basis
- Provide IT system and application technical support for enterprise users
- Provide troubleshooting on computer hardware and software with routine relevant reporting
- Maintain hardware and software inventory, security patch management and endpoint protection
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- 2 - 5 years' relevant experience in system and network administration and management
- Knowledge in the following areas: Windows Server, Network, Firewall, Security and Server Virtualization (VMware, Citrix and Windows)
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and independent
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good at spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command in Putonghua is an advantage
- Travelling to PRC and overseas as well as stationing for a short period may be required
- Immediately available is preferable
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits, 5 days per week, annual leave, medical scheme, comprehensive training and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates.
Please send your application with full resume stating your present and expected salary to the Company by clicking on the "Apply now" or by following methods. Please quote the reference number of the applied position in the subject field.
- Mail: Human Resources Department, New β Innovation Limited, 17 Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Fax: 2133-0727