CMA CGM Asia Pte. Ltd.
Network Engineer (Ref.: ASIA-NE-0113)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997036
Employer Ref. AISA-NE-0113
Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate is responsible to supports our Asia network infrastructure, firewalls and security in an Internet/intranet environment in collaboration with our local IT staff of 41 Offices in 13 countries in Asia. Checkpoint Firewalls are the primary protection devices on the outward facing computer environments and are integrated with IDS to ensure highly secured web, mail and data activities.
- Administer, Install, test, and configure Checkpoint firewalls processes to ensure data security;
- Perform Network operation, performance, planning All Cisco Routers and switches;
- Perform acquisition, configuration, and life cycle management concepts of current network services;
- Monitor system performance and executes approved preventative maintenance;
- Administer Load Balancer (F5 and Nginx);
- Encrypted Remote Access (VPN), Administer Domain Name Server (DNS);
- Administer, Install, Test Configure Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS);
- Assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and sniffing the DMZ using the firewall and IDS systems;
- Troubleshoot LAN and WAN components such as routers, hubs, switches, and monitors;
- Create network maps and typologies;
- Troubleshoot and monitor network problems; e.g., connectivity failures;
- Develop and implement configuration management plans for secure, complex environment;
- Identify the need to upgrade or enhance network component capabilities in response to network problems and deficiencies; e.g., degradation of service;
- Develop requirements for the acquisition of network hardware, software and services;
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate College Degree in Computer Technology or a related field is preferred;
- CISA certification is an advantage;
- 8+ years of experience, Computer Technology or related field is required;
- Experience with checkpoint R75.10 is highly desirable;
- Ability to meet timelines, milestones, deliverables and provide timely (weekly) status updates;
- Communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users;
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
- Occasion travel is required.
Remuneration will commensurate with candidate’s qualification and experience. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with present & expected salary to Human Resources Department, 17 & 18/F, Tower B, 223 – 231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Please complete the standard application procedure by Fax :2250 6578 or clicking the Apply Now button.