Founded in 1983, Dimension Data plc is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. www.dimensiondata.com.
In view of the fast growing Team Empowerment business, we have immediate openings for professionals to fill up the following positions:
Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833287
Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer (On Secondment Terms) to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
What we expect you to do
- Delivery of network project including switch/router/firewall/proxy server hardware replacement and OS upgrade for network equipment. WAN/MAN bandwidth upgrade is also part of the job duties
- Manage network service for critical users and internal network infrastructure including perform network and firewall change request
- To carry out second level fault isolation, record fault symptom and perform diagnostic
- Have experience to manage network monitoring system will be an advantage
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- Graduate degree or above
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered
- CCNP (preferred)
- Knowledge on LAN/WAN/MAN protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive, resourceful and independent
- Strong troubleshooting and time management abilities, as well as the capacity to work efficiently under pressure and be able to multi-task well
- Proficiencies in Cantonese and Mandarin will be preferred
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data.
We offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application in writing with full resume stating present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 4/F, Oxford House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.