My Client, a wholly owned subsidiary of a listed Group, is a provider of high-end IT and telecommunication infrastructure and quality network solutions and has a strong market position over the many years. The organization is going through expansion and currently has various openings.
This opportunity promises to be challenging and highly rewarding and will provide one with a good platform to work and grow in a dynamic work environment with a renowned organization.
- Provide network services design, implementation and maintenance for both internal and external parties
- Working during night time may be required, in order to maintain network availability, performing scheduled or off schedule activities
- Handle enquiries and provide 2nd tier support service from working parties
- Plan network configuration for customers' services
You will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Electronics or related Disciplines
- 3-5yrs’ experience in Telecommunications, IT, ISP
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
- CCNA or above, or equivalent qualification is an advantage
- Self–motivated, customer focused with problem solving skills
- Great team player, and be able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to mainland and overseas
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/GX0imM
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/