China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
Network Engineer Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831757
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Our Network Engineer Training Program is a 12-month program designed for entry level candidates. You will be assigned an executive mentor to provide professional coaching and career guidance, as well as a peer mentor to help guide you through the program. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be assigned to work at one of the varied environments, including network operation center and corporate offices. This is a great opportunity to jump-start your career at a Global Fortune 500 Companies, where you can gain knowledge and experience for future career development.
ESSTENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILTIES INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMTED TO:
- 24x7 Network Operation Center shift duty
- Monitor network safety and respond to problems
- Assist on projects related to IP, transmission and voice.
- Assist on sales support cases.
- Help with IDC and construction planning projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, EE, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Geographic mobility; candidates must be willing and able to relocate within the United States.
- Authorization to work in the United States; we do not offer visa sponsorship for any of the positions under this program.