As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998406
Employer Ref. CORP0703/01/DB
- To be responsible for providing operation support and technical services to users; carrying out daily operation such as system backup and service monitoring; conducting inspection and taking recovery action according to prescribed procedures
- Form 6 or above with minimum 1 year relevant working experience in data centre operation and end-users service support is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in PC, Server or Network is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- 24 hours shift duty is required
(Fresh graduate will be considered)
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources,Human Resources Department,i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.