iKas International is a global company with offices in Europe and Asia. We are a specialist recruitment consultancy focused on the financial markets, specifically major blue chip investment banks and their retail banking functions; niche trading houses; hedge funds and consultancies. We have an in-depth understanding of all the markets we work in.
Network Project Manager - Banking - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916168
My client, a Global Financial Institute are looking to hire an Network Operations Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the complete Operational lifecycle management of both short and long term delivery, including but not limited to the planning, coordinating, implementation and tracking of a specific deliverables. You will also be responsible for managing delivery across internal teams and third-party contractors/consultants as well as be able to identify, assess and escalate issues in order to minimize potential project risks.
- Driving process efficiency, L2 delivery, and on-going development of deployment practices including the Permit to Operate / Change Management processes.
- Define the scope of operational work in collaboration with ENS and Business Unit management
- Create a detailed execution plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete delivery
- Assist in determine the resources (time, money, equipment) required to complete the delivery
- Develop, manage and track to an established (and agreed) schedule while effectively allocating resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities
- Document project activities to ensure that all information is appropriately recorded – redundant
- Provide weekly status reporting internally and externally as required
- Ensure that all new deployments are operationally sound by leveraging the Permit to Operate practice.
- Strong organizational skills, customer service focus, attention to detail, and process orientation
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to distill and present information to business community in non-technical terminology
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to forecast implications and provide consultative recommendations and solutions
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage operational lifecycle
- Flexibly adapt to a changing environment
- Seven plus years of Voice and Data Network Technologies related experience.
- Five plus years of Operations task management experience.
- Network Operations support / SLA management experience a plus
- Experience with network management tooling a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global bank. Please send your resume in Word format to Perry Tang at ptang[at]ikasinternational.com and put Network Project Manager in the subject header.