Horizon Commodities And Futures Company Limited
Horizon Commodities and Futures Company Limited (HCF) strives to provide professional and quality commodities and futures brokerage services to help our clients seize market opportunities.
HCF is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lee Kee Group (0637.HKSE), which is principally engaged in sourcing and distribution of non-ferrous metals, electroplating chemicals, precious metals and stainless steel and providing related value-added customer services, with more than 60 years’ experience in metals industries, with a strong focus on end users market.
We are now looking for high caliber individual to join our team.
Network & System Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778859
- Maintain trading, settlement and accounting system for futures/securities trading
- Project management with HKEx, system vendors and third parties
- Perform maintenance and configuration of network equipment
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on hardware, software and computer services
- Assist in IT policy and procedure formulation, review and update
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above
- At least 2 years working experience in futures/securities company
- Familiar with TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Sever Maintenance, Cybersecurity, Internet and Email technology
- With knowledge of MCSE / MCP / CCNA is preferable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Workstation OS, Microsoft Office and Windows Application
- Pleasant personality and a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Cantonese
Interested parties, please apply with full resume with current & expected salary and availability by clicking ‘Apply Now’.