New Toy Planner (Project Coordination)
Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920862
Consolidate and analyze information on project progress from design, engineering and packaging departments in HK, China & US offices
Monitor new toy development schedules and collaborate with relevant parties on progress update
Carry out toys performance analysis
Coordinate capacity planning and sales projections
- High Diploma or above in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in project coordination, preferably in toy industry or production field
- Well organized and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Good computer skills; well versed in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience including fresh graduate may be considered as ASSOCIATE NEW TOY PLANNER
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to the right candidates. Our employee benefits include:
- 5-day Work
- Flexi Working Hours
- Half-Day Off every month
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
Interested parties are invited to apply this open position from our career website (http://careers.mattel.com/locations/asia-mattel-hong-kong-moa) with their full employment history (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary and quoting reference no.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
About Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with nearly 30,000 employees worldwide, offices located in 40 countries and products sold in 150 nations. Mattel has been named as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
Mattel Operations Asia (Hong Kong Office) has been awarded “Caring Company” by Hong Kong Council of Social Service since 2005. We are committed to workforce diversity with equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career with a toy leader, join us and let's play and grow together!