A leading ISO certified Food Production business in Hong Kong is now looking for an ambitious and experienced Night Production Manager/Chef to join their growing team.
A great opportunity for aspiring and committed individual looking to succeed and develop their careers.
Night Production Manager/Chef
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920100
- To oversee the production line within the kitchen at night time
- Control and spot-check the standards of product quality and procedures
- Maintain the hygiene standards and safety conditions of the Central Kitchen according to the ISO standards
- Oversee the Night Packing Team
- Ensure the team follows all production specifications and help with training on new items
- Work with office team to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly
- Liaise with office and day shift team
- Experience in working in large scale kitchen at Sous-Chef level (Hotel/Central Kitchen)
- Experience in Western and Asian Cuisines
- Knowledge of HK food regulation and experience in ISO22000 and/or HACCP an advantage
- Good written and spoken skills in both English and Cantonese
- Solid administration skills, knowledge of Word and Excel
- Responsible, mature and detail-orientated person
- Ability to motivate the team and create a pleasant working atmosphere with colleagues
A competitive salary package available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in making the switch and joining our successful and growing team,
Please contact 9827 7922 Mr. Ha for any enquiries.
We are looking forward to meeting you!