jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833315
Employer Ref. CDG201519602
- To perform round the clock (7 x 24) front line duties and to attend customer service reports, perform fault isolation and diagnostic function.
- To monitor service/circuit reports and to carry out first line maintenance on equipment and system / network for International Private Lease Circuit (IPLC), International Ethernet Lease Circuit (IEPL), Managed Data Service, IPVPN, Global Internet Service, Data Center and Customized Network Solution
- To carry out testing and diagnostic works for fault isolation on IPLC, IEPL, Managed Data Service, IPVPN, Global Internet Service and Customized Network Solution
- To identify and resolve private network problem in coordinate with internal and external parties for smooth execution of jobs in order to ensure an integrated and uninterrupted service is maintained.
- To ensure customer service/circuit reports and enquiries are managed promptly and periodically in responsive manner.
- To escalate the prolong outage to service partners and drive for service/circuit restoration
- To carry out circuit acceptance test for both international and local leased circuits. Update associated inventory databases on installation, changes and recovery.
- University graduate in Engineering, Computing & Information Technology or related discipline or High Diploma/Certificate holder in Telecommunication or Post-secondary qualifications with 2-3 years relevant working experience in telecommunications
- Working experience in NOC and on data networks are added advantages
- Willingness to work in 7x24 shifts
- Hard working, well organized and can work with minimum supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Fresh graduate with good positive attitude will be considered
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary to email@example.com OR click "Apply Now".
* Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website.
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
PCCW Global is the international operating division of HKT, Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider, which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited. Covering more than 3,000 cities and 140 countries, the PCCW Global network supports a portfolio of integrated global communications solutions which include Ethernet, IP, fiber and satellite transmission solutions, international voice and VoIPX services, managed network & security services and our expanding “as-a-service” solutions including OTT video and Unified Communications.
PCCW Global is headquartered in Hong Kong, and maintains regional centers in Belgium, China, France, Greece, Japan, Korea, Singapore, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. To learn more about PCCW Global, please visit www.pccwglobal.com.