Through its Jabra brand, GN Netcom is a world leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of headsets and
speakerphones. With a reputation for innovation, reliability, and ease of use that goes back more than two decades, GN Netcom consumer and business divisions produce corded and wireless communication and audio solutions that empower individuals and businesses through increased freedom of movement, comfort and functionality. GN Netcom employs approximately 925 people worldwide.
Summary Read more on http://www.jabra.com/
North Asia Marketing Manager (HK, TW, Korea), CCO and Mobile
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922339
We are looking for a great marketing manager for our North Asia region (Hk, TW and Korea) for both B2B and B2C product portfolio.
The potential resource will be a key member of the Asia Pacific marketing team; this role is responsible for delivery of regional marketing programs for North Asia region. Supporting the Asia Pacific Sales & Marketing function, the role is required to develop and deliver marketing initiatives to both internal and external customer audiences.
The role reports to the APAC Head of Marketing and you are required to develop a sstrong and consistent regional and integrated business driven marketing plan that will engage customers and prospects, and promote the Jabra brand, products and industry leading capabilities. You will also be working closely with the sales managing directors for these countries to formulate marketing strategies aligned to sales goals.
The key requirements for this role are :
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and programs for North Asia countries (HKTWKR).
- Execute the programs across multiple channels in meeting established ROI goal
- Review locally developed marketing program content and campaigns. Ensure go to market messages are consistent, relevant and effective. Establish feedback and measurement mechanisms to understand which communications tools and messages are most effective
End User Marketing :
- Run campaigns (offline and online) to drive end customer demand for Jabra consumer products
- Manage PR and social media communications to create brand awareness for Jabra consumer products.
- Manage and execute on-time deliverables with suppliers including translations and creative design agencies
- Manage marketing database and communication to registered end users
Channel Marketing :
- Develop and execute channel (retail, eCommerce, distribution) marketing programs to recruit, engage and grow channel partners (distributors and resellers). Formulate metrics and KPIs to track program progress.
- Co-ordinate and support distributors in channel marketing execution, new product releases
- Create and implement the priority partner account plans to drive sell out with key partners
- Develop and execute the localization of product display materials, brochures, flyers, posters
- Participate and support on-site event requirements
- Drive sell out with key partners and implement priority account plans as agreed with local sales
- Manage annual and monthly marketing budget updates
- Provide weekly updates on marketing activities
- Support in strategic planning and execution of overall Marketing Calendar across assigned countries to promote Jabra
- Manage new product launches with PR, channel and end customers.
- Handling communications with field sales, press and analysts, support of training for channels, and communications with end-users and delivery of localized material
- Help support development of strong and relevant Asia Pacific Jabra Business Solutions value propositions and unique messaging.
Some of the key skills required for this role are:
- Degree or higher in marketing, communications or a related field of study is required.
- Marketing experience across North Asian countries in developing and executing marketing programs for these countries. Budget management and allocation and running programs.
- 6-8 years of experience in Marketing /Marketing Communications (Internal and External) within the IT or ITS or ICT industry MUST have strong content development and writing skills in providing materials, tools, emails, web content, newsletters, announcements, customer advocacy, forums, programs and calendars for both internal and external communication purposes.
- Successful track record in developing and executing proven partner eco-system across the North Asia region.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills for a broad range of constituencies, including partners, regional team, marketing and technical management.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation abilities and experience in building a partner-based business.
- Strong business planning, account management and consultation skills.
- Excellent team player. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations and structuring new approaches to new opportunities.
- Fluency in business English (written and spoken), knowledge of north Asian languages is a huge benefit.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.