NNR Global Logistics (HK) Limited
NNR is a fast-growing top 20 global freight forwarder with a network of over 100 locations and agents stretched across the globe. Our goal is to provide the highest quality freight and logistics services to our customers.
Ocean Operations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999763
- Lead the entire Ocean operations team for quality performance
- Timely and effective communications with concerned internal and external parties, customers, overseas offices / agents etc. for smooth running of the department, response to business enquiries etc.
- Ensure operational effectiveness and cost effectiveness at all times
- Render timely and effective solutions to operational difficulties and issues
- Monitor staff performance and give guidance and advice on work improvements, problem solving, handling special issues and pricing issue with sales staff;
- Monitor performance of co-loaders/sub-contractors with suggested improvement as required.
- Report to the management on market situations and trends with recommendations on how to cope with them effectively
- Support any ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Logistics or related field
- 10 – 18 years of ocean experience with at least 5 – 8 years in managerial grade; experience in freight forwarder is highly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable about both ocean export and import operations, related industry regulations and the ocean business operation
- Good staff management skill, negotiation skill and communication skill
- Organized, customer-oriented, good time-management
- Fair written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good PC knowledge : MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word
We offer attractive salary to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to us.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applications will be kept for 3 months before proper documentation or disposal as appropriate.