Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited (“Blue Cross”) is a member of The Bank of East Asia Group. With over 45 years of operational experience in the insurance industry, Blue Cross provides a comprehensive range of products and services, including medical, travel, and general insurance, which cater to the needs of both individual and corporate customers.
In order to cope with the rapid growth of the Company, we are now inviting all self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
Office Administration Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782619
- Carries out internal and external mailing services, key control, office & equipment maintenance as well as purchase ordering of stationery & office administration
- Arranges invoice payments
- Assists in organizing staff functions
- HKDSE or above
- At least 1 year's Office Administration and Clerical experience
- Flexible and customer-oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Immediately available is preferred
- Fresh Graduates are also considered
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark "Private & Confidential" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918.