Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone: 852 2203 4021
Fax: 852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Office Administration Manager (Circa HK$450K) (RH17008)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997977
Employer Ref. Our Ref: RH17008
Our client one of the well-known brand in Hong Kong with over 500 headcounts in office. They are currently looking for high caliber as Administration Manager to oversee this large corporate office.
- Responsible for full spectrum of administrative function, including purchase order processing, repair and maintenance, delivery service, office renovation, fixed asset monitoring, etc.
- Oversee quotation exercise, contract renewal, new contract assignment, etc
- Lead a big team with members of receptionist, drivers, couriers, etc
- Respond to service requests from different departments and ensure efficient and quality administrative service for the Group
- Design, implement and improve administration policies as to enhance and smooth out the office operation
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience, preferably gained in MNC or large corporate
- Familiar with procurement, equipment maintenance, office operation, etc, will be an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Detail-minded, proactive, responsible, flexible and customer-driven
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. RH17008) to our Job Application email (under Contact Information) or alternatively to: Eastwood Consultants Limited
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.