Olympus Corporation of Asia Pacific Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991939
To cope with our continuous growth, we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our Human Resources & Administration Department in our Hong Kong Corporate Office.
- Responsible for wide range of administrative services and facilities management including but not limited to invoicing & payments arrangement, office supplies procurement, inventory control, office facilities maintenance, property management and regular reports etc.
- Supervise Office Assistants and arrange their daily office administration duties such as workplace cleaning, mailing, office/logistics supplies etc.
- Handle service requests from different departments to ensure efficient and quality administrative services
- Manage, source and coordinate with vendors/suppliers and internal parties for general office & facility services, and also review and monitor the services quality of vendors/suppliers on a regular basis
- Handle business trip arrangements such as transport ticket, hotel accommodation & business visa correspondences
- Organize company events/staff activities and implement seasonal decoration and display
- Executive and review administration policies/procedures and maintain effective documentation/SOP system
- Participate in some administrative projects such as spacing planning, renovation/relocation, commercial insurance, lease documents process, and internal workflow/guidelines review etc.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties/projects and reception service as and when required
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 7 years hands-on administration experience preferably gained in a dynamic & sizeable MNCs or fast-paced industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, and team player
- Proactive, well-organized, flexible, positive mind-set with can-do attitude
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines under minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good telephone manner with good communication skills in both written & spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Interested parties, please send your resume together with availability, present and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now".
All personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.