KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Office Administrator- Mong Kok Area
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994127
Employer Ref. BBBH6090
Office Administor- Mong Kok Area
$15,000- $18,000 with double pay
Monday - Friday (5 days work per week)
Immediately available is highly preferred
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5- 7 years hands-on administration experience preferably gained in a dynamic & sizeable MNCs or fast paced industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, and team player
- Proactive, well-organized, flexible, positive mind-set with can-do attitude
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines under minimum supervision
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good telephone manner with good communication skills in both written & spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Responsible for wide range of administrative services and facilities management
- Invoicing & payments arrangement,
- Daily admin operation including office supplies procurement, inventory control, office facilities maintenance, property management and regular reports etc.
- Handle service requests from different departments to ensure efficient and quality administrative services
- Handle business trip arrangements such as transport ticket, hotel accommodation & business visa correspondences
- Organize company events/staff activities and implement seasonal decoration and display
- Executive and review administration policies/procedures and maintain effective documentation/SOP system
- Participate in some administrative projects such as spacing planning, renovation/relocation, commercial insurance, lease documents process, and internal workflow/guidelines review etc.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties/projects and reception service as and when required
Click "Apply" to apply for this position or email your CV to email@example.com
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Doris Lau at +852 3180 4925 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.