Medix Medical Services Asia Limited
Medix provides innovative, high quality, global medical case management services tailored to its clients' needs. Established in 2006, our headquarters are located in London, Hong Kong and Tel Aviv. Medix offers its clients a significant added value in the world of healthcare services. Our clients consist primarily out of global healthcare insurers, financial groups and government related institutions.
Our unique Global Medical Case Management Model, leveraging digital health management tools, includes: full reevaluation and reassessment of the medical condition; quality advice from the world’s leading specialists (we have a unique database and longstanding professional relationships with over 3000 leading experts worldwide and over 1500 leading hospitals); planning; coordination; implementation and on-going supervision of the best possible quality medical care available. Each service period runs for a minimum of 3 months, during which a dedicated & personal medical case manager and nurse are appointed to each client. Our team is available to serve the clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information and examples of our cases, take a look at our website:
Office and Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831853
- Manage and maintain the full spectrum of office related administration services, including but not limited to: office agenda management; organize and support financial administrationl; corresponding formally with partners and clients; make booking and reservation arrangements; support marketing activities; and other administrative or support functions required.
- Make sure all actions and activities are properly documented in the appropriate systems or files, followed up and saved.
- Provide secretarial support to Management such as handling and organizing phone calls, arranging conference calls across regional offices and teams, travel arrangements, expenses management, etc.
- Greeting clients and visitors, answer incoming telephone calls and taking notes & action.
- Liaise with suppliers of IT and telecoms to ensure a smooth running of the service. Where needed, trouble shoot with assistance from support services.
- Other regular tasks and duties that are deemed appropriate from time to time by the VP Asia
- University degree
- Experience in working at international companies and with international managers a must
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experience in Office Admin (or a similar position)
- Fluent in English and Cantonese or Mandarin, trilingual a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under ad-hoc pressure while coping with day-to-day problems
- Comfortable with change and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and accurate
- Excellent communication manners and style
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email and other relevant programs
Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.