Insight Robotics Limited
We have a lot of exciting things to do, and we’re looking for the right people to grow with us! Don’t forget to include a cover letter to let us know who you are and what you would bring to Insight Robotics. We build robots. We don’t hire them.
At Insight Robotics, we’re tackling the world's toughest challenges in managing risks to our planet’s natural resources and infrastructure. We do this through innovations that generate and make sense of data, including the world’s leading solution for 24/7 automated wildfire detection and an aerial survey solution for precise mapping and pinpointing of risk areas across large land areas. In 2015 we were awarded IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year, and Best for the Environment by B Corp. In 2016 we were recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies. We are a passionate, growing team of hackers and hustlers from more than 12 nationalities based in five offices around the globe.
Learn more at www.insightrobotics.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784055
Insight Robotics is looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office as well as assist managers and employees in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin