Office Assistant, 1 year contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992190
Employer Ref. BBBH22146
Our private banking clients located in Central is currently looking for an Office Assistant to join their company for 1 year contract.
- Handle outgoing mails from or to Post Office
- Operate and maintain records for franking machines and ensure adequate postage
- Assist in outdoor duties for Administration such as key duplication, purchasing and so on
- Assist in premises set-up
- Oversee office equipment repairs and maintenance
- Replenish pantry supplies, stationeries and other materials
- Assist in other administrative duties
- Form 5 graduates with relevant work experience
- Fluent Cantonese and conversational English and Mandarin
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Application
- Able to work under pressure
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO# 22146 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.