DOLAV Asia Pacific Co., Limited
DOLAV Plastic Products was established in Southern Israel in 1976 and is involved in the production and marketing of large volume, heavy duty box pallets. DOLAV is one of the leading pallet and pallet boxes manufacturers in the world. Dolav has global sales in 50 countries. Over 40 years its reputation has grown for long-life, premium quality, material handling / returnable packaging products.
Dolav plastic pallet boxes and plastic pallets are design for returnable transit packaging, for storage and handling in agriculture, food and fish processing, animal by-product handling, food or other waste recycling, chemical, textile and pharmaceutical, etc.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920414
- Take care of office’s daily banking, cash flow and credit control
- On top of daily invoicing, taxation operations
- Take care of daily office administrative needs
- Communicate with government authorities & seek advice on legal issues if any
- In charge of Human resources issues in the office.
- Supervision of logistics, including transport and warehousing in Mainland China & Singapore
- In charge of indoor & B2B sales and sales administration in Asia Pacific.
- In charge of CRM system follow up
- In charge of Marketing plan in Asia Pacific, leading shows, seminars & exhibitions
- Frequent communications with headquarters in Israel & other Dolav subsidiaries in Europe.
- Over 10 years experiences to manage sales office in material handling business, especially in plastic bulk, boxes & containers business, with good connections & understanding in Fishery, Meat & Beverage, pooling companies, logistics, warehousing & recycling/waste management industry sectors in Asia Pacific.
- Experiences in plastic industry at similar role, solid and hand-on experience to different markets.
- Over 10 years sophisticated Sales & marketing skills for business development.
- Experience of B2B business
- Over 10 years work experiences in MNC
- Bachelor degree or above
- Fluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese.
- Be able to travel on regular basis.
Location: The Manager will be based in Hong Kong.
Employment conditions: The hours of work, holiday entitlement and other conditions of employment are in conformity with Hong Kong regulations.
The Dolav Group is expanding around the world. In each marketplace it has real potential to expand and open opportunities for its employees. It is owned by a cooperative with long-term ambitions. Dolav offers career growth, development and training as needed.
To apply, please send your CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
More Dolav company and product info at: www.dolav.asia and www.dolav.cn