Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005066762
- Dynamic working environment
- High autonomy of project with full support
About Our Client
Our client is an ambitions M&A business giant. They have procure numerous businesses as its subsidiaries, aiming for IPO as their long term goal. To support their fast growing business and rapid expansion. They are now looking for Group Finance Manager to join their team to provide insights to support Management on decision making.
As the Accounting & Office Manager, You will have to handle full-set accounting tasks of the business. You will prepare monthly accounting reports and budgeting task. You will be in charge of certain HR tasks, including new staff orientation, preparation of contract, payroll of staff. You will liaise with insurance company for package, claim. You will provide a full spectrum of professional office management and administration support for the HK office, such as stationary management, office issue. You will also have to assist in any ad hoc projects/assignments.
- Minimum 8 years' of solid office management experience, with exposure in carrying out accounting and HR duties.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff
- Proficient language skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of duties
This is a valuable chance to allow you to handle full range of Office duties. Our client offers an attractive package with a dynamic working environment.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )