Future Financial Technology
Why Join us?
High Growth Company
Future Financial Technology is a leading edge E-commerce solution company. We provide optimized answers addressing the diverse challenges of the e-commerce boom.
Quick Career Path Progression & Focused Career Path Development
With fast company expansion and people development focus, we provide a variety of career development opportunities. We believe that to motivate our staff, we need to provide opportunities for them to advance and excel, and we consciously try to balance the business needs of the group with the career goals of our staff.
Open Communication and Mentoring Culture That Welcomes and Encourages Innovation
We know great ideas come from everywhere, so we support innovation throughout the company. Flat structure facilitates a greater level of communication between employees and management. Employees tend to be more democratic and offer a greater level of innovation.
Diversified Cultural Work Environment
Our employees come from a wide array of backgrounds and life experiences. Our employees like to share their different perspectives on a workplace challenge, present and discuss a number of ideas.
If you are looking for an opportuinity to be high valued, advance in your professional career and be a part of a team to drive innovation in the finance industry, PLEASE JOIN US!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221044
If you are a detail minded person with passion in developing your career in Operations, specializing in FinTech startups, looking for an opportunity to be high valued, advance in your professional career and be a part of a team to drive innovation in the finance industry, please read on!
- Manage full spectrum of office related administration function, including but not limited to: office agenda management, make booking and reservation arrangements, other administrative or support functions required
- Provide support to Management such as handling and organizing meeting minutes, arranging conference calls across regional offices and teams, travel arrangements, expenses management, etc.
- Review, formulate and implement administration policies to meet with the company needs
- Coordinating office flow and department relations
- Other regular and ad-hoc tasks
- University degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in office and operation management
- Experience in managing office lease/space
- Ability to multitask, work under ad-hoc pressure independently while coping with day-to-day problems
- Comfortable with change and good problem-solving skills
- Proactive and passionate about learning
- Attention to details and accurate
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 5-day work
- Competitive compensation package
- Fast-growing company in a high-growth industry
- Friendly open work environment with a young energetic team
- Dynamic company background and rapid career advancement
- Job satisfaction and rewarding career
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
Please visit our website www.futureft.com for company information.
For job enquiries, please call 3753 8909 for details.