Office Manager cum EA (urgent)
Gemini Personnel Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219619
Our client is an investment company. For the growing business, they are looking for an experience Office Manager to join them.
Supporting the COO, you will be responsible for all daily tasks required of a senior-level executive assistant including, but not limited to, travel arrangements, documentations and presentations. Heading the office administration, you will ensure smooth running of the office in a high professional standard, manage vendors of office equipment and supplies, support business continuity and uphold best practices in the office. You need to be highly adaptable, willing to be flexible and quick to react to unexpected situations within tight deadlines as changes happen frequently due to packed schedules.
- 5 - 8 years solid experience as Office Manager and in serving senior executives
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently
- Good team player and capable of multitasking
- Possess basic accounting knowledge and experience is great advantageous
- Good command in English and Chinese, fluent or native in Mandarin is a must
- Strong computer literacy
- Immediate available is highly preferred
About Gemini Personnel Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1983, Gemini Personnel is a leading provider of human capital solutions with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Bangkok and Singapore.
We work with our clients across a range of industries to secure the top talent in Asia for Temporary, Permanent, Executive and Interim Management assignments.
Outside of recruitment we also provide our clients with payroll management, outplacement, coaching and training support services.